Friday, February 4, 2011

Quick Venting Session

I have so so so so much stuff to do before Sunday morning! But before I get to all of that stuff, I need to vent. Most days, I don't try to accomplish too many things while the kids are awake. I don't want them to remember me as the mom who never spent any time with them. However, due to all of this "stuff" that needs doing, I was going to try to check some things off the list while they were around. I figured if I just sat at the kitchen table and finished making a birthday card they would just play nicely around me. False. I sat at the table for less than a minute, cut out one measly circle, and there they were hanging off the edge of the table whining at me. Disappointed, I slung myself onto the couch and pouted. And what did they do next???? Well, they played nicely around me while I stared at the wall, of course!!! What is up with that?!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment