Thursday, February 3, 2011

Embrace the Camera: February 3, 2011

It has been insanely busy at our house lately which is why I've missed a few weeks of Embrace the Camera. I feel okay about that, though, because in doing so I feel like I've really been living intentionally around here so far this year. Other than birthing a baby and nourishing it for a year, I didn't do much else in 2010. I really want to step up my life in 2011 - spiritually, personally, physically, etc. Basically in all aspects (except having a baby!) ha, ha. So please excuse my absence, but know that I'm doing good things :)

I really am in this week's picture, it's just hard to tell. I'm the one on the left, the big, fat troll --


Zoe and I recently made a shadow box and are slowly growing our list of characters. During brother's nap we tip toe back to mommy's closet, close the door, turn on the flashlight, and set the stage. She loves it. And so do I. This is such a special time I'm trying to hold onto -- one-on-one time with my little girl. She is growing up so fast! I know Colby will drop the two nap schedule soon, but until then, I'm going to cherish these moments.


1 comment:

  1. i love what you wrote. probably b/c it hit home to me. 2010 was the best year of my life....by far, hands down. i birthed {not like you...you rock star} two babies and nourished them as well, and....that about sums up my 2010. i'm ready to do more. be more. live more. this year. so, here's to 2011 and to more girl time with your sweet zoe.

    ReplyDelete