Thursday, November 4, 2010

Embrace the Camera: November 4, 2010

I wasn't sure if Zoe was really going to get into (or get) halloween but, boy, was I wrong! She loved it. When the first door opened, she said "I want candy." Ha! We worked on that. After each door closed, she ran down the steps saying "another door, another door." It was cute. I don't know if our family will choose to celebrate halloween every year, but for this year, it was fun.

Here we are - me and my monkey. Freezing.

And in the spirit of halloween, here's a picture of Zoe and J just as they are exiting the haunted house -- poor girl!

7 comments:

  1. Love that monkey costume! adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yes, we froze too:)sweet photo's!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that Miss monkey has a bow... Too cute!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Priceless expression in the last image, you really caught true fear. She's so adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the monkey costume! my little girl (baby) was a pumpkin this year but I'm totally going for the monkey costume next year....can't resist
    I'm barely surviving the fall in Wisconcin....how do you do it in Canada?! you go, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. looks cold, and she looks scared :)

    looks like it was a good halloween though!

    ReplyDelete