Saturday, September 4, 2010

Here we go again!

My last blog post was in April 2009 and here we are in September 2010. A lot has changed since April, namely, we've welcomed our second child into the world. And, while I've had a lot to write about, I just haven't had the time or creativity! I still don't know how dedicated I will be to this blogging business, but I'd like to start back up again...slowly...after being inspired by "embrace the camera."





What is embrace the camera, you ask?

The rules are simple:
1. Take photo with you and your child or your spouse and child.
2. Blog about it and include the button to embrace the camera (found on sidebar).
3. Link up your post to mr. linky below. (emily's blog).
4. Visit others and share the love.

It is important to have these pictures. So that when we look back on them, as a fellow blogger (thanks, Alicia) puts it so well, "we will remember what our days really consisted of. the good. the bad. and possibly the ugly (the tears, drool, spit up on shirts, no shower kind of days)."



Embrace the camera. Every Thursday. Here we go...again!

No comments:

Post a Comment